About Spillner & Spitz:
Tradition and the FutureThe law firm was founded by Dr. Clemens Schottler in 1899. He was one of the first lawyers to receive his license from the then newly established Heidelberger Landgericht. A short time later he took on Friedrich Spitz as partner. Continuity and expansion characterised the next decade, with the Law firm playing an active part in the economic, social and cultural development of the city of Heidelberg. The cobbler Wilhelm Voigt, better known as the Hauptmann von Köpenick, was famously a client during his Heidelberg years.
In 1945, Friedrich Spitz received permission to readopt the legal profession, after being recognized as the first “unencumbered” lawyer by the District Court of the American Zone. After the death of Friedrich Spitz in 1965, fundamental developments were instituted by his son, Dr. Fritz Spitz and Dr. Heinz Spillner. The absorption of new partners facilitated the necessary growth, required to stay abreast in a modernizing legal world.
In 1999 we celebrated our 100 year anniversary. In an act of remembrance and in recognition of their outstanding legal personalities, the law firm has since traded under the name of its former partners, Spillner und Spitz.
We have been actively serving our clients for over 100 years, and through our wealth of experience, are able to provide an exceptional level of individual client care. Through our creative solutions, technical and legal developments can be reacted to with flexibility and the most up-to-date legal knowledge.
As part of the innovative business district of the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region,. we have a strong relationship with Heidelberg University and are associated members of the Technology Park. In addition to our legal services, we run seminars and produce publications, with regular newsletters designed to inform our clients of current legal issues and their solutions.
Our clients are the centre of our work and their success is our priority.
Wir sind für Sie da
Spillner & Spitz
Telefon: 06221 / 1474 - 0
Telefax: 06221 / 1474 - 24